jeudi 6 novembre 2008

Ludacris, Jay-Z & Nas Do It For Hip-Hop


Ludacris est revenu avec HipHopGame.com sur son fameux titre "I Do It For Hip-Hop" sur lequel on retrouvera Nas et Jay-Z en featuring; un titre produit par Wyldfyer.

What can you tell us about your song "I Do It For Hip-Hop" that features Nas and Jay-Z?
Oh, my God! That shit is so fucking...Man! I'm speechless when it comes to that song. I don't know what to say. I think it's timeless. I think that song is a classic song in my opinion. It brings back nostalgia about what hip-hop is about and to have Jay and Nas on it and everybody's verse is different. I really think that that shit is going to get the people's hearts. It's one of those songs that fuck with your mind. That song is 100% from the heart for hip-hop and I think it's perfect timing so I think that that song, there's no better time in the world to drop a song like that. Everybody keeps talking about hip-hop and people keep arguing about where hip-hop is going. It's going to spark a fire.




[Sondages]