dimanche 5 octobre 2008

Nas, Michael Rapaport & ATCQ


On vient d'apprendre que l'acteur Michael Rapaport va produire un documentaire sur le groupe de légende A Tribe Called Quest en association avec Nas. L'un des acteurs phare de la nouvelle saison de Prison Break ne cache pas son enthousiasme:



"I'm directing a documentary film about the group, the past present and future of A Tribe Called Quest. I've just been a fan of theirs for a long time. They’re my favorite group and they’re worthy of it in my opinion. They’re like the Rolling Stones of hip-hop."

Q-Tip (membre d'ATCQ) se dit honoré par ce futur projet qui n'a pas encore de titre ni de date de sortie:
"It’s Nas’ first major motion picture that he’s filming. I guess they’re going to take it to the festivals like Cannes and all that stuff. I’m kinda honored that they’re doing that."




[Sondages]