mardi 14 octobre 2008

Jim Jones s'en prend encore à Nas


Dans une interview donné à Rhapsody, on a demandé à Jim Jones si il regrettait son beef avec Nas et si il y avait une possibilité de réconciliation, sans surprise la réponse a été claire, net et précis, le tout accompagné par une anecdote de Dame Dash avec Nas.

Now that you and Cam aren’t really on good terms, is there regret on your part that you went to bat for Cam and got into a beef with Nas?
Nah. F*ck Nas. I don’t give a f*ck about Nas. He’s a rapper that just lost his pizazz. When I was in high school, he was the sh*t. He was the n*gg* that got us hype. “New York State Of Mind,” Illmatic, and all of that.

Is there any possibility of a reconciliation?
What kind of reconciliation? I was never cool with him. I seen Nas a few months ago in L.A with Dame. We was staying in this hotel right above the Ferrari Dealership. Dame seen him and was talking to him. I was laying back on a couch laughing. He didn’t know what to do. I was looking dead at him. [Laughs]. And then Dame was like, “You know Jim?” He started [stammering], “Ah? Ah?” Dame is just burnt out. He not thinking about none of that frivolous [beef] sh*t. Me neither for the most part. Nas was never on my level ever. Ever.




[Sondages]