mardi 24 juin 2008

"Shaq is my man, fuck Kobe"



La semaine dernière est arrivé sur le net un Freestyle de Shaquille O'Neal où ce dernier attaque son ancien partenaire Kobe Bryant. Mais malgré ceci Shaq confirme qu'il n'a pas de problème avec le joueur des Lakers et que ce freestyle est juste du divertissement, rien d'autre...

"I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MCs do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."

Quand un journaliste de TMZ a demandé à Nas ce qu'il pensait de la situation, ce dernier n'a pas hésité 1 seconde pour déclarer: "Shaq is my man, f*ck Kobe. Shaq is my man, biggup to Shaq."




[Sondages]