samedi 28 juin 2008

The Game parle de sa collaboration avec Nas


The Game est revenu avec AllHipHop.com sur ses débuts en tant que producteur et parle du titre qu'il a produit avec Cool & Dre pour le nouvel album de Nas.



I started to produce records now, got a record, Nas’s first single, that I produced with me and Cool & Dre that's big, I think it’s the one with Chris Brown if that is his first single. I put hands on the MPC for that along with Cool & Dre. I wrote the hook out for Chris Brown, the bridge and like I’m starting to get in that part of music.

Le rappeur de Compton dont la sortie de l'album a été repoussé à fin août parle aussi du temps qu'il lui a fallu à enregistrer son dernier projet et nous raconte une conversation rigolote qu'il a eu avec Nas sur la possibilité d'un projet commun enregistrer en seulement 10 jours.
Six months man, we got a classic album man. The Documentary took three years to record, The Doctor’s Advocate, a year and something and this album six months. If I was to do a fourth album that s**t would probably take me like a week. Me and Nas joked around about doing an album together and said we could complete it in ten days and we would do it that way if we did it. We always joke about it every time I see him like, “What up with that 10 day album?,” and I’m like we can do it man. He’s like you know if we were to record an album whatever we record after 10 days – that’s it, like we ain’t gonna try to overthink it or nothing like that so maybe one day that might happen.




[Sondages]