dimanche 6 avril 2008

Produced by Don Cannon


Aprés le tube "Go Crazy" qu'il a produit pour Young Jeezy et les éloges de DJ Premier pour l'ensemble de son travail, rien d'étonnant que le producteur d'Atlanta Don Cannon soit très occupé en ce moment. Il a quand même eu le temps de donner une interview au site HipHopDX dans laquelle on apprend qu'il a travaillé avec Nas.


What projects are you involved with right now?
Right now I am just trying to take it to the next level. I am blessed as I am just a young Jordan in the game or a young LeBron, as every song I have done on an album has been a platinum or more record, and I am blessed with that. I am continuing to work with both little and big artists, as even the little artists can have big records. I just did two records with Ludacris which I am excited about. I was working with The Game and Nas. There are a couple of albums I am really excited about. Also I am working with a couple of young cats and that is what I am excited about and that is what keeps me going.

Maintenant reste plus qu'à attendre de voir où on pourra retrouver cette collaboration...




[Sondages]