lundi 7 avril 2008

"Nigger" toujours en préparation


Dans une récente interview à MTV, Nas a confirmé qu'il était toujours en train de travailler sur son nouvel album. Il est resté très évasif sur les différentes personnes avec qui il est en train de travailler...



"I always want to work with different dudes when it's time to put together a record, so I was just out there, listening to tracks from different cats and seeing what's good out there. Cats that make music that says something to people, you know what I'm saying? So I kinda wanted to work with more cats out there that's doing something different."

"I don't wanna reveal everybody that I worked with yet.Because I'm still working [and] still finishing up the record. And I think I want that to speak for itself."


Comme tous les américains, Nas votera en fin d'année pour élire un nouveau président et il ne serait pas contre une victoire d'Obama.

"This election year, I'm still not really sure where I sit with politicians. I'm not really trustin' [them] still. But I think this election is the best thing we could ask for right now, coming out of [George W.] Bush. What better candidates could you ask for other than Hillary and Obama? So, you know, this presidential run, it makes more sense than it ever did before."

"I'd love to see Barack Obama become the president. He's the face of America, hands down. There's no two ways to look at it, man. The man's got what it takes. He's serious. As a kid, you always think, 'We'll never see a black president,' you know? 'There'll never be a black president.' And you always feel that way. Everybody's always grew up that way, black and white. So I think now, with Obama having a great chance of winning, I think [with] black and white, there's been something lifted off their shoulders. It's like, 'This can happen. This can be great.' And it's about time."




[Sondages]