mercredi 10 décembre 2008

Nature discute de sa relation avec Nas


Dans une interview avec le site HipHopGame.com, Nature revient longuement sur sa relation compliqué avec Nas et notamment le titre "Destroy & Rebuild" sur lequel Nas règle ses comptes avec Cormega et Nature entre autre.


Did you ever get a chance to talk to Nas about what he said about you on “Destroy and Rebuild”?
Never. Never! Nas completely changed up his whole entourage and everything that he was doing. Our issues probably started maybe a little bit before that but you know, I didn’t really feel like it was anything that couldn’t be mended. I don’t think it was anything that was that significant where we wouldn’t speak or whatever but our paths still haven’t crossed each other. He’s married and at Def Jam and doing certain things to keep his career alive and I’m over here in the same state of mind. I’m still connected with the same people and I’m still in the ‘hood. That’s what I do...




[Sondages]