mercredi 3 décembre 2008

Nas & Young Jeezy parlent de "My President"

Le week end dernier, Nas et Young Jeezy ont tourné la dernière scène du clip "My President", pour l'occasion les 2 rappeurs donnent leur avis sur la portée symbolique de ce morceau.


"I did [the video] with the 'Fight the Power' concept because I remember, back in the day, Flavor Flav and Chuck D marching down the street. They had the old people, the young people, store owners, they had picket signs, everything. It was a sense of black pride, a sense of pride, period." Young Jeezy

"This what I'm all about. It's a celebration. The celebration of the first black president on the song from a perspective of the streets. You can't get more 'hood than my man Young Jeezy. So this is the prefect combination." Nas




[Sondages]