dimanche 2 mars 2008

DJ Premier ne veut pas être déçu


DJ Premier a donné ses impressions sur ce qu'il attendait du prochain album de Nas. Il ne veut surtout pas être déçu car pour lui quand on appel un album "Nigger", on se doit de donné le meilleur.

"I don't know why they're making a big deal. When I was coming up my parents had albums like 'That n*gger's Crazy' (Richard Pryor), Sly and the Family Stone had 'Don't Call Me n*gger, Whitey'. No one made a big deal about that."

"I just hope it's a banging album, if you're going to use that title. If it was up to me to do an album called n*gger, believe me it's gonna sound just like the title, beats-wise, lyric-wise, content-wise-everything. As long as its banging I'm gonna applaud him. If it sounds wack, I'm going to be disappointed and diss him like anything else because I have that right as a fan. I'm a fan of Nas so let's hope he bangs it out."


Primo n'a pas travaillé sur cet album, mais est toujours ouvert pour de futurs collaborations avec Nas.

"If he calls me I'm here, but they haven't reached out. I haven't spoken to him in awhile."

Il semble loin le temps où Nas et DJ Premier nous promettaient un album en commun en faisant la couverture de Scratch Magazine (Novembre 2005)...




[Sondages]