mardi 19 février 2008

Nas annonce "Nigger" pour le 22 avril



Lors d'une interview sur la radio Foxxhole, Nas a annonçé que son nouvel album sortirait le 22 avril.

"[It's coming out] April 22. I'm over Black History Month. I think we are part of American History and we should have it all year 'round."


"The timing couldn't be more perfect. Nobody's going to tell the truth about race relations if they're not offended or angered. Everybody's just hiding behind the veil of half-truths...They think that if you don't talk about it it'll go away."

Quand on lui demande comment lui et Def Jam vont promouvoir cet album, Nas répond qu'il va laisser les autres faire ça pour lui.

"We need the "Imuses" to promote it, all these niggas to promote it, the fake niggas, the sucka niggas, the good niggas, the great niggas, everyone."

"Just going to the red carpet was good, everyone had on tuxedos and I had my own shit, from the Grammy's to talking to you guys."

"I'm gonna market it the way I've always marketed, it's a bit different now cause I can open up a forum and talk to the Imus's and the Bounty Hunter guy...I'm just gonna extend myself to the people I feel are worthy of talking to..that's how I'm going to market it."

Les producteurs annonçé dans l'interview sont : Salaam Remi, Jermaine Dupri, DJ Toomp, Diddy et Stargate.

Pour l'instant, la date de sortie de l'album n'a pas été confirmé par Def Jam et ne figure pas encore sur le site du label dans la colonne "future sortie".




[Sondages]