mercredi 27 février 2008

DJ Khaled & Nas / Nas feat. Dead Prez


DJ Khaled a dévoilé que lui et Nas avaient fait un titre ensemble pour son prochain album qui succèdera à ses 2 précédents : "Listennn" et "We The Best".

"Me and Nas did a record together, and it's huge. Remember when Diddy and Nas did a record together called 'Hate Me Now'? In 2008, it's Nas and Khaled. We did a record for my [upcoming] album. I'm in the studio right now working for my [new] album. But I told Nas if he wants to use that for his first single, we can go and do that and make history. I hope that goes down. Either way, you will hear the record. We definitely did something, and it's huge. I actually don't know what he's calling it. I do have the record, though, and it's amazing."




La rumeur circulait depuis le début de l'année et Stic.Man l'a confirmé. Le duo militant Dead Prez (composé de Stic.Man et M-1) sera bien sur l'album "Nigger".




[Sondages]