lundi 29 septembre 2008

Scarface reviendrait si...


Scarface sortira son nouvel et dernier album solo "Emeritus" en décembre, il a révélé à MTV que la seule façon pour qu'il revienne dans le rap game après serait un album en duo ou trio, que ce soit avec Nas, Ice Cube, Jay-Z, Bun B ou Beanie Sigel.

"I don't retire, I quit. It feels real good. The Emeritus record, the reason I'm so proud of it is because it's my last. I'm done, man. If you leave it up to me, I quit. Only thing that's gonna bring me back [is] if I do an album with somebody. Me, Cube and Nas do something, or me and Jigga and Beans do something. It's gotta be a trio or duo. Me and Bun B do a duo. That's why I took that name 'Emeritus', dude. Because I'm gone. I'm retiring with honors and still holding the position."




[Sondages]