lundi 19 mai 2008

"Jay Electronica is the future"

Nas a raconté à MTV sa rencontre avec Jay Electronica.


"When I met Jay Electronica, he handed me a CD and said, 'You gotta hear this one song,' I put it in the car, and he did 'The World Is Yours' over. The way he flipped it was crazy. I called him immediately and was like, 'Where you at?'"

Le titre dont parle Nas est à écouter ci-dessous:
Jay Electronica - "My World (Nas Salute)"
Jay Electronica y reprend le classic de Nas "The World Is Yours"

"Jay Electronica is the future. He's what rappers are trying to be or what they are aspiring to be. He's the whole package. He has visual ideas for videos, and he could show you what he's been working on. He has a whole different take on his production. The guy's an incredible writer. I like his music. He was like, 'Let's go. Let's get in the studio.' He gave me a lot of his time."




[Sondages]